Ruchelman is pleased to lend its support to the 18th Annual Tax Planning Strategies – U.S. and Europe. On April 12, Stanley C. Ruchelman will speak on the Impact of U.S. Tax Reform on International Structures.
View the conference brochure to learn more.
The conference will focus on practical planning strategies for multinational corporations and their international advisors, as well as provide insight into how government tax officials may view the international tax landscape in light of important international developments that impact corporate taxpayers.
Designed for international tax professionals from industry and private practice, other sessions will cover
- the impact of B.E.P.S. on multinational planning,
- the impact of U.S. tax reform on international structures,
- Pan-European investment structures as platforms into E.U. investment,
- the practical aspects of dealing with the M.L.I.,
- new real estate structures and trends,
- mergers and acquisitions spins and interesting transations,
- treaty anti-abuse provisions,
- transfer pricing disputes,
- implications of State Aid cases and O.E.C.D. transfer pricing guidelines, and
- the digital economy – new tax treatment from the E.U. and the U.S. response.
Panelists will include industry leaders, senior government officials, and leading tax practitioners from the United States and Europe. As in past years, the Conference will be supplemented by half-day Private Wealth Management and Tax Executives Workshops on Wednesday, April 11. Numerous networking opportunities will be provided and a conference reception will be held on Thursday evening.
April 12–13, 2018
Ferdinand Bolstraat 333
1072 LH Amsterdam