This role is an opportunity for a detail-oriented, self-starter with diverse interests. This position will encompass Technology, Editorial, and Events functions and will report to the Director of Marketing & Special Events.
RESPONSIBILITIESDuties include maintaining the firm’s digital presence on its website, partnering with stakeholders to create content that promotes the firm’s thought leadership and practices, and assisting with planning and execution of firm events.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of professional experience
- Advanced writing skills (1-2 years proofreading experience preferred) – a recent writing sample is requested and additional testing may be administered
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with the Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop or Illustrator)
- Experience using Google Analytics or other analytics software and ability use data to tell a story for non-technical audiences
- Experience in design and/or video and photo production for social media
- Ability to work independently and with colleagues located in different offices
- Experience using social media to engage diverse audiences
- Excellent organizational and time management skills – ability to prioritize work while managing concurrent projects and requests under sometimes stressful conditions
- Ability to communicate effectively with attorneys and senior executives to follow up on action items
- Ability to preserve confidentiality and exercise discretion
It is possible that you do not have all of this expertise and are still a fit for this role. We are looking for candidates that are particularly strong in some areas and are willing to acquire other skills.
$55,000–$65,000 based on experience
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a resume, writing sample, and thoughtful cover letter to email@example.com with Marketing Coordinator in the subject line.