This month, we reminisce on the best of 2016, with articles contributed by guest authors from around the world. See more →
Articles in this series:
- European Commission Rocking the Boat at Arm's Length
- Goods and Services Tax: A Game Changer
- Spanish Tax Implications of Nonresident Private Investment in Spanish Real Estate
- Further Developments for U.K. Non-Dom Individuals
- The End of the Negotiation: Protocol to India-Mauritius Tax Treaty Finally Released
- Italy Modernizes Tax Treatment of L.B.O. Transactions
- Canada Adopts Changes to Trust & Estate Taxation Rules
- U.K. Adopts Public Register of People with Significant Control Over U.K. Corporations
- Exchange of Information: Israel Inches Toward International Norms
- India Budget 2016-17
- B.E.P.S. Initiative Spawns Unfavorable Permanent Establishment Court Decisions
- The Meanderings of the Taxation of U.K. Real Estate: Where Are We Going?
- The Common Reporting Standard – A Global F.A.T.C.A.?