Join Ruchelman's Beate Erwin at the Nextlaw Member Meeting in Rome, Italy, in conjunction with IBA’s Annual Conference.
The Impact of Disruptive Technologies – Blockchain will bring together a panel of leaders in the digital sphere to discuss recent developments in blockchain technology and the implications for both law firms and their clients:
- Can I.C.O.'s substitute for I.P.O.'s?
- What business opportunities exist because of blockchain?
- What clients and industries are taking the lead?
- The impact of cryptocurrencies – Is it hype? Is it a bubble?
- What the key applications today and in the future?
- Are there any societal concerns?
The panel, moderated by Stephen B. Klein, Chief Strategy Officer of Nextlaw, will feature speakers from Lithuania, Portugal, Armenia, and Brazil and Beate Erwin of Ruchelman in New York.
The MeetingIn addition to various networking opportunities, the Member Meeting provides various sessions for attendees to learn more about the Network, membership best practices, as well as the latest trends in the ever-changing legal landscape.
Date & Time
Wednesday, October 10
12:00 P.M. – 7:30 P.M.
Sheraton Roma Hotel & Conference Center
Viale Del Pattinaggio, 100
Rome, 00144, Italy